Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Be sure to mark your calendars!
Monday, September 20, 2010
As many of you have heard there is a HUGE wild fire going on in Herriman and Julie's house is right in the area where the fire is at.
- Meredith Gaufin, our own 2010 Utah’s Junior Miss is at BYU and busy, busy.
- Shae Hunsaker is going to BYU and got accepted in musical dance theater.
- Kayla Christensen is going to SUU and has graduated from cosmetology.
- Sonnett Davis is attending SUU and going into nursing.
- Megan Chournos is at Weber State and just got married on Aug 14th.
- Chloe Hyde is at BYU rooming with Jourden DeWitt and she was 1st runner up in South Jordan Pageant and Jourden is Miss Herriman!
- Haley Anderson is at BYU Hawaii.
- Megan McKay at BYU and Rachel Smith is at BYU too.
- Ashley Bracey is still at BYU Idaho and getting ready to transfer to main campus in Provo next semester. If you would like to help be a princess for Make A Wish, let us know cause she still needs help with that.
- Lindsey Brinton is still at Harvard.
- Stacey Hansen has received her mission call to Arizona.
- Stephanie Brinton Parker has transfered to Boston University.
- Utah's Junior Miss 2003 Lindsey Smith will be dancing with the Rockettes who are going to be here around Thanksgiving. This would be a great opportunity to see this amazing group perform!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
- ALPINE: July 22nd @ Timberline Middle School
- HIGHLAND: August 5th @ Lonepeak High School
- OREM: August 28th @ Canyon View
- SOUTHERN UTAH: November 6th @ Hurricane High School
If anyone knows of dates of any other programs please feel free to contact me.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Meredith won first runner up in tonight's competition to Idaho's Madison Leonard. Meredith won a total of $29,000 in scholarships.
The top ten finalists were:
•Kristen Celeste Mosley of Alabama
•Paige Nicole Wagner of California
•Natali Saova Gavanarova of Georgia
•Madison Denise Leonard of Idaho
•Kristi Ann Snyder of Maryland
•Meagan Elise Fuller of Massachusetts
•Ashley Gochoco of Pennsylvania
•Anna Bryce Flowe of South Carolina
•Meredith Gaufin of Utah
•Mattie Bergeson of Washington
You can watch as they announce the winners here:
Congratulations to Meredith, we are so proud of you!